The Cordova Group: Dedicated to Quality, Professionalism and Integrity
The Cordova Group was founded and is led by Susan Roberts, CPA, CFE.
Susan had eight years of experience with Atlanta accounting and finance recruiting firms before launching The Cordova Group, LLC in 2014. Her clients include both publicly traded and privately held companies, from mid-sized to Fortune 100 companies. Her areas of expertise include:
- Accounting professionals at all levels: SEC and GAAP reporting; technical accounting and accounting policy
- Audit professionals at all levels: financial, operational, and IT audit
- Financial planning and analysis professionals, both corporate and business unit specific roles
- Tax planning and analysis, as well as compliance professionals
- Financial systems and data analysis professionals
Prior to joining the executive search profession, Susan served in audit, tax, and financial planning roles during her 18 years with BellSouth Corporation in Atlanta. She began her accounting and finance career at Ernst & Young in Portland, OR, then moved to the Portland, ME E&Y office, followed by a tax planning role with Unum Insurance in Portland, ME.
Susan graduated with honors with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Memphis (French major), followed by completion of coursework for a Masters in Counseling Psychology in Anchorage, AK, then later post-baccalaureate studies in business and accounting from Portland State University. Susan holds active certifications as a CPA and CFE; and has served on the Board of Directors of the Georgia Association of Certified Fraud Examiners in Atlanta.