Expert guidance to help you find your best fit career position.
You may be happy with your current company, but is there a position, company, geographical location, or work/life balance that would make you HAPPIER?
Let’s Have a Conversation
Kickstart the process of finding your best fit career position with a confidential conversation.
Learning more about your experience and skills, as well as your preferences and priorities for the next step in your career, will enable us to identify opportunities that are the best match for you. Depending on your timing, these may be either currently available roles or future new opportunities that we will keep you informed of.
Expert Coaching, Expert Advice
Just as you are an expert in your given field, The Cordova Group provides expertise in the Atlanta Professional Services market. We specialize, not only in identifying exciting new career opportunities but also coaching you as you navigate through this process.
Through our personalized approach, we assist each and every candidate with:
- Resume review and resume tools, focusing on developing the best representation of your skills and experience.
- One on one coaching and interview preparation.
- Seasoned advice on compensation and benefits, enabling both candidate and employer arrive at a win-win compensation package.
- Strategic and tactful guidance in handling resignation and counter-offers.
Your Priorities at Heart
Over the course of your career, your priorities may change, as a result of various factors.
- Organizational changes negatively affect your position or stature within your organization.
- You desire to expand your professional skill sets, seek out new challenges in another industry or field, or accelerate your career advancement.
- Marriage, the arrival of children, or other personal factors result in a desire for increased work/life balance.
The Cordova Group provides guidance in responding to these life changes by assisting professionals in identifying your best fit career opportunity, specifically in the fields of Accounting & Financial Reporting, Finance, Audit, and Business Intelligence & Data Analytics.
Our Areas of Expertise
Our talent for providing optimal service to both candidates and clients stems directly from our expertise and prior experiences in the industries we serve. Our clients range from privately held companies to Fortune 100 companies, with specific focus on the following professional disciplines: